Saturday, May 17, 2008

We're Home - The Gresham Clan of 5!





We made it home late last night after close to 35 hrs. of travel - can you say exhausted? Thank you to all of you for your prayers!

Welcome Abraham - our new son! This boy is absolutely adorable and is adjusting well - napping as I speak! He has the biggest eyes that we have ever seen. We continue to fall more and more in love with him every moment that we get to spend with him. Not only is he beautiful, but has a sweet, delightful, inquisitive and fun personality as well. One of my favorite highlights from the trip is when we went to the traditional Ethiopian feast. They had dancers and some live traditional music. Abraham LOVED the music. Even though it was about 10 pm, he was up dancing, bobbing his head and swinging his arms. Everyone was cracking up because it was just so adorable.

I will post about our trip later (sending all of my love to our amazing travel buddies - you all with be forever in my heart - I already miss you), but I wanted to let everyone know that we are doing well. Lowa and Whitt are in love and Abraham loves to check them out and smile at them. We are SOOOO blessed and thank God for the beautiful family that he has blessed us with.

More soon....

17 comments:

Our journey said...

HE IS ADORABLE! I usually restrain myself from checking the blogs on the weekend, but have been at it since this morning hoping you'd post. His eyes are amazing-that first picture really shows them off. I am so excited for you guys to be home and with your other two precious babes. I can not wait to meet the little guy this summer. As much as I am looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip, take time to rest and enjoy one another.

Blessings,
Amy

Toni W said...

Glad to see you home safely. Eyob is adjusting surprisingly well. He LOVES his brother and sisters. Thanks so much for your love and support this week. We are forever grateful for all our "travel buddies".
Love,
Toni and Kevin

Braedensmommy said...

Hi, guys!
He's the cutest! I miss you guys already. We MUST stay in touch. What an adventure! The kids are doing great.
Talk to you soon!!!
Megan

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!! he is sooo beautiful!! congratulations!! I am so happy you are all united together. I can't wait to read all about your trip!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys. Abraham is so gorgeous. I can't wait to hear from your trip. Congratulations!!!!

Dawn said...

what a cutie!! glad you had a safe trip! thanks for posting pics right away for all of us blog stalkers!!

god bless,
dawn

Unknown said...

Welcome Home Greshams!

He is beautiful. I love his hair. Thank you for posting a photo so quickly.

Get lots of rest.

Sharon

A Team said...

MY OH MY!

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are home! Isn't it a good feeling, yet you feel so torn because you loved being there.
Your son is GORGEOUS!!!!!

I am so excited for your family!!!!

WELCOME HOME

Michael and Michelle said...

I am so happy for you guys!!
I bet you feel like sleeping for 3 days! Get some sleep and keep the blog up.....we love seeing these sweet children home with their families.

Michelle

Coming to Amharica said...

Yay...you're home!!

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I was thinking about all of you this entire week!

Dee Dee

C said...

He is so cute!!! I am so happy you are home safe!! I love your new family of 5! I can;t wait to hear more!

Michael and Michelle said...

Oh Kristin,
Thank you so much for all the pictures!!! The story about "R" made me cry. I want him to know that he has a family. Thank you for sharing that with me, it meant lots to me.
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Check your email

cb4swife said...

WElcome Home! I saw your blog from someone eslse's blog...we ar eon the waiting list at AGCI for a little boy! I look forward to reading about your trip God Bless...Shannon

Gretchen said...

Wow- your newest son is ADORABLE. Congrats on coming home- I send you the best of wishes!

Jana said...

Oh my goodness, he is such a beautiful baby boy! I am so excited to get there too! Congratulations!! Jana

Anissa said...

I am very excited for you! My husband and I recieved our referral of our daughter while you were in Ethiopia! I would love to know if you met her. Please
e-mail me when you get a chance. I know that things are probably busy right now. I am just dying to have more information about her!
Anissa
Nissa711@aol.com