Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Rice Cereal and Cool New Sweatshirts


Ok, I promise info. is coming about our trip, but while I'm working on that (time seems to be an issue :) ), I thought I'd show you Abraham's first attempt at eating rice cereal. He is hilarious because he's a really happy guy up front and then it seems to take him a few minutes to realize he doesn't like something. Cracks me up! He did a great job eating and I know he'll keep getting better and better! It's hard to know where he is developmentally because he's 7 months, but not at the same stages as 7 month olds who grow up in the States. I'm looking forward to his well-check up visit this Friday :).
Lowa and Whittaker are doing awesome! They are such special little kids and I'm so blessed to have them!!! Their wonderful Aunt Marina and Grandma got them these adorable new sweatshirts. She attends college and her college made these sweatshirts with their logo on them and Sesame Street characters saying, "Brought to you by the letters CC." They love them! As you can see Lowa's trying to give Whitt a kiss and he's not having too much of it!



6 comments:

obligato said...

kristen, i cant! he is sooooooo gorgeous! there is a little girl that came home with your travel group that i am dying to see a pic of...i was in love iwth her in ethiopia. she was a toddler...so beautiful. do u have any pics?

obligato said...

also, maya hated cereal and is now just starting to like it a little. how much does he weigh? maya is little too. he looks little and GORGEOUS! abel might have a run for his money!

A Team said...

HE IS PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!


What a PRECIOUS PRECIOUS BABY

Love the pictures... keep them coming!

C said...

So happy to see new pictures of all 3 of your kids...keep em coming(when you have time that is!!)

Anonymous said...

I love Abraham. What a gorgeous little boy.

Toni W said...

Glad to see he is doing so well, as always he is so cute that words barely do him justice. We are so happy for you guys that things are going smoothly. We miss you guys.

Love Kevin and Toni