Saturday, September 6, 2008

So CUTE, but SAD too...

Abraham's hair was getting OUT OF CONTROL, so we took the plunge and gave him his first haircut - thus so cute, but sad too!!! We've been debating for a long time b/c his hair grows fast. We decided we'd try it and if we don't like it shorter, we'll just let it grow out again (thank you God for hair that grows). The debate is still out... with his long hair he is soooo adorably baby looking. With his short hair he's looking more grown up - which is so cute, but a little sad too :)!

We first brushed his hair all the way out and then attached the longest guard on the clippers. Then we zipped it over his entire head. He was screaming about it - not his favorite thing in the world. It went fast and afterwards he totally cuddled into daddy!

Some may love the new do, some may be thinking, "WHY did you do that? :)" We're going with it for now and we'll see the fro back again soon enough!!

All smiles

Look at that FRO!- Now I'm missing it a bit...

So Whitt decided to stick his hands down just at the wrong time - right when the camera timer went off. But, you can still kind of see the cutting process and the screaming going on by Mr. Abraham!

"Oh Dad, hold me!"

Look at that sad, sweet face. What trauma a haircut can be...

He even had snot running down his nose because he was crying so hard. Poor buddy!

Showered and dressed - feeling much better!

Do you see his two front teeth - SO CUTE!

Now that's the smile we love - looking so grown up!





10 comments:

The Redman's said...

Oh- I LOVE the new cut!! He, of course, still is a cute as ever!!! :)

Our journey said...

He is just as cute either way!!

Amy

Elizabeth Lyons said...

Oh, I LOVE the haircut! He looks like such a little boy - but not too grown up. You did a great job!

Liz

JonesEthiopia said...

He looks adorable. I just love that little guy!
M

Michael and Michelle said...

I LOVE it!!!!! So cute!!! How old is he!

Michelle

Dawn said...

Cute cute cute!! You are brave - I wouldn't trust myself cutting anyone's hair. haha.

Erin said...

That looks great! He still has his curls, and he still is oh so sweet looking. Nice job.
Erin

sar said...

sooo sweet!

Eastiopians said...

Super cute both ways!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it. Is amazing how much their look change with the haircut, from baby face to bug boy face. LOVE IT.