Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cold Is Going Around




This is exactly how Mr. Abraham woke up this morning. A few days ago Whittaker wasn't seeming to feel well, but he's such a tropper that you never know if he's sick. He just keeps on trucking along. His cold has now appeared, so we know he was sick after all, and the rest of us have it too!!

When I went to go get Abraham up this morning (after he literally slept for 14 hours - can you believe that?) he gave me a huge smile with his snot covered face. It was too cute not to take a picture.

Lowa is still holding out, but I'm not too confident that she'll make it through without getting it!

Colds aren't that big of a deal, but I just thought these pics were too cute not to share...

My sick little buddies...









4 comments:

Dawn said...

Awww - poor little guys. Hope they get better quickly to enjoy the little bit of warm weather that's left!

Eastiopians said...

You have a darling bunch. I hope they feel better really soon! I want to thank you again for all the stay-at-home mom support you have given me. I think I really may be able to do it starting next August...which will be in time to stay at home with Jo Jo and our future child from Ethiopia.

Brian and Autumn said...

Kristin - I would love it if you would share your travel lists! You can send them to me at autumn_gossett@yahoo.com
I home the fam starts feeling better soon!
Autumn

Leann said...

Hope your family gets well soon, Kristin. Would you mind sharing your travel lists? I'm trying to prepare for travel (hopefuly) next month. We're in the group waiting for courts to re-open.
radleann@yahoo.com