Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Caped Crusaders...

So my best friend made capes for her kids last year for Christmas and mine have been begging for them ever since. We finally got to the fabric store and I was able to make them all capes! Whitt picked out a spider print (that's what my friend's kids have), Lowa picked out a fairy looking material (that was super hard to sew and is fraying all over, but oh well - she likes it) and Abraham has a mini-spider cape! They love flying around the house and pretending to be superheroes! I just love my kids - they are such a joy to me!


The three Superheroes!


Twin Superheroes all the way!


You like that face - just keep looking...


The back view - for full effect you know :).


Yeah - uh this is the face I was talking about!


You like that supermodel pose? She could sport that attitude all day long if she really wanted (thank goodness she doesn't really want to :) ).


The fairy princess cape!


Now that is one bad-butt superhero face!


My baby superhero - can you get much cuter than that?


This superhero specializes in drooling and sucking his lower lip - it's mighty powerful when fending off evil villains!


He is quite the sight to see when crawling in his superhero cape. It's really quite intimidating :)!

I just had to throw this picture in because it's SO cute! My kids are now loving feeding Abraham. They are an awesome big brother and sister!

8 comments:

Dawn said...

You guys are the cutest little family! Love the capes!! Fun fun.

Michael and Michelle said...

So fun and super cute!
You really are a SUPERMOM!!!!
Michelle

Our journey said...

They are about adorable! I might have to make us some capes too.

Melissa said...

SERIOUSLY???? What is cuter than those little masked kiddos in capes?

Thanks for sharing :)

JonesEthiopia said...

Kristin! These pictures are absolutely DARLING!! Oh my goodness! Love it, and I'll have to make one for R soon, too. :)

Will reply to your email when I have more than 5 minutes on the computer but loved what you wrote.

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!!

Toni W said...

Oh what fun!! Your kids are beautiful.

Miss you guys and still jealous that you got to see Almaz!!
Toni

Eastiopians said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! I was scared for a second when I saw the mighty power of their superhero-ness, but then remembered that they are fighting for good in this world, so I'm not so scared now. :)