Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Few Quick Pics

I'm still alive and kickin'!!

As many have heard or seen - it's true - we had the AMAZING opportunity to have Almaz here in our town where I live. I will post pics and details later - it was a wonderful, awesome, yet exhausting week - so I'm still trying to catch my breath. But, I did want to post a few recent pics of my darn cute kids :)!!


I took the kids to the apple orchard one day. We had so much fun!


We got to drive a golf cart all over the orchard. Each of the kids got a "turn" - it was a blast!


Goofy Lowa (not so great about smiling at the camera this day :) )!


My sweet Whittaker - I love this little man!


Look at that sweet, chunky face! I can't get enough kisses...


We went up to Mt. Baker a few weekends ago - it was sunny and gorgeous!


Abraham playing with a cooking spoon - third child syndrome - play with whatever is lying around.


Lowa at the park with that contagious smile!

8 comments:

Our journey said...

They ARE darn cute! Hope you can catch your breath.

The Redman's said...

I was just telling Mike that I would love to get up to Mt. Baker this fall for a little hike!!! :) And yes, I miss my coat sooooo much so I have to see you REALLY soon!!! :) Let's plan something next week?? Tues. and Thurs. are always wide open for us.

Jana said...

Wow!!! What fun, I can't wait to hear about all the details with Almaz. I want to meet her so bad!! I love all the beautiful PNW views, I miss that!! Your kids are so cute!

Michelle Riggs said...

Wonderful pictures. You have a beautiful family.

JonesEthiopia said...

Sounds like you have been having such a great time with the kiddos. They are all so darling and look like so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Abraham is sooo filling out!! WOW!! and his hair is growing so thick too!! i love the pics of the kids!! VERY fun.

thanks for your advice on napping/sleeping!! very helpful and confirming!!

xoxo

Shauna said...

I just wanted to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed reading through your blog and learning about your experiences getting and bringing Abraham home. I just now received my homestudy and adoption planner binders... I feel like I'm back at school!
Take care.
Shauna

Dawn said...

Great pictures! Can't wait to hear about your time with Almaz!