So this is how Abraham looked when I got him out of his nap today! There he was just lying there with his sock pulled off and in his mouth. He looked like a little puppy dog sock boy!! I brought him out to the front room and he kept it in his mouth and made some funny faces for me. This kid is a HAM - he is SOOO funny and has quite the personality. Thought I'd share the pics...
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is ADORABLE! I am glad you used the September birthday thing. It is an amazing way for each of us to step in and do something.
Amy
He is seriously too cute! LOVE it!
he is such a doll baby!
M
SOOO cute! His eyes are just awesome!
Oh good grief!! I can't wait to squeeze him next Friday!!! :) Almaz won't believe how much he has changed.
He has the biggest, prettiest eyes!
Abraham is so adorable. I was glad to hear everything is going so well.
Toni
love the pics..could he be any cuter?? kristi
Post a Comment