Thursday, September 18, 2008

Guess Who's Crawling?!!!

Abraham has been working on this for a few days and today was the day - he did it - he's CRAWLING! YEAH sweet baby boy - we are so proud of you!! We love you little man!

In this video you'll not only see Abraham crawling, but pantless Lowa and Whittaker (they had just woken up from naps and they really don't do the whole pants thing when napping - cramps the style you know :) ). I am simply so in love with all of my children. Enjoy the first video of Abraham crawling!

8 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

Super cute videos!!! Your children are precious!!

Michelle

Kristi J said...

That is so adorable..I love watching all my kids hit their milestones..I just hope I get to witness Lucy hit some of them...we've requested a baby under 12 months so I guess it depends on how old she is when we get her..so exciting, kristi

The Redman's said...

Yeah for Mr. Abraham!! Such a cutie. :)

Our journey said...

I would love a moms night out, but it will need to be in the next few months or I might be in Ethiopia...we are #1!!!!!

Our journey said...

No call from anyone, I just knew who #1 & #2 were and they both e-mailed me when they got their referrals! I hope our stay at #1 is VERY short!

A

Anonymous said...

YAY Abraham!! LOVE the videos!!

Jana said...

Oh, man he is a CUTIE PIE!!!! I love the excitement in your voice!

JonesEthiopia said...

Amazing! That is so awesome! Talk to you when we have power again (hopefully by this coming week???).
Love, M