My good friend and I are heading down to Southwest, WA to go to see our Hannah's Hope Director - Almaz as well as many of the staff at All God's Children International!!! I am so excited to see her, but especially for Abraham to get to see her again. I know that there will be lots of families there with their children and it will be an incredible time visiting, holding babies, recounting stories and plain old just having fun!!! I'll have pics to post when we get back (I'm sure Almaz is going to be SO done taking pictures w/ all of the kids - but I'm going to try hard to get a picture of her w/ Abraham)!
I'll tell her hello from all of my fellow AGCI bloggers who can't be there!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I will see you tomorrow. I am so excited to meet this woman!
Amy
I am so jealous:( I wish I could be there!!! Please tell her to give our baby a kiss for us.
Michelle
I wish we could be there, too. Give her a hug for me! Tell her Rose is doing awesome, and we are so thankful for everything she did for us and continues to do.
I so wish we could be there. Tell her we said Hi! and Eyob prays for her and Danny every night. Miss you guys.
Toni
Oh - I, too, so want to go! For one, you and I need to meet! Please tell Almaz I said hello and that Nina (Rahel) is an ANGEL!!!
Liz
oh tell us everything! I wish I could be there! KISS her for me! I love that pic of Almaz and your boY! I remember taking it thinking whoever gets this little boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT WAS THE GRESHAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you had an awesome time!! Looking forward to seeing pictures. And I'm very jealous that you have lots of people in your area to connect with. We don't have that and I really wish we did!
Post a Comment