Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pictures, Information Anyone?

Hi to all of you who are still waiting for your precious children. I SOOOO wish you were coming, but know you will go soon (great to talk to you today Dee Dee - God is good, and you are truly amazing)!!! I'm praying for each and every one of you!

I would LOVE to take pictures, hold, hug, love, play with your children and tell you as much as I can about them. Honestly, what a privilege to get to know your children and pass along your love to them. If you want me to do any of the above - let me know :)! I'm not a big fan of putting my email on my blog, but leave a comment and I'll find a way to get a hold of you. Then you can tell me any info. that you'd like and I'll take it with me to Ethiopia!! I'll do whatever I can to give all of your love to your children and bring back as much as possible for you!!

Praying for all of you waiting for referrals and travel dates. God is amazing and His timing can sure be mysterious sometimes.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Photos would be great, but more important than that is to just give all the kids a big hug and let them know how hard their moms and dads are working to bring them home. You can email me at sdcesq@yahoo.com and I'll send you a photo of our daughter with her precious gap-toothed smile.

You are going to have so much fun! Are your children staying with relatives? That's so hard to be away from them for even one day, but it goes by quickly.

Sharon

Michelle Riggs said...

You are going to have the experience of a lifetime. I can't wait to hear about it when you get home.

Coming to Amharica said...

You're so sweet Kristin! We're first time parents, so I don't even know what info we want from you. I just want someone to make our baby smile and giggle. If you can hault his growth that would be great too ;) We don't want to miss any more!

Talk to you again.
Dee Dee

Brian and Autumn said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you!! Can't wait to hear all about Ethiopia and your experience meeting the latest member of your family!!

Anonymous said...

OH, I would LOVE photos Kristin. I only have one picture of Daniel with his eyes open. The other photos (3 other ones) are of him sleeping newborn style. You've seen photos so I think you know what he looks like. He is 8 weeks old on Friday, so he'll be 10-11 weeks old when you are there (just trying to help you recognize him). THANK YOU so much for thinking of us! I am super excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully I will know which is the baby that God has for us and you can take pictures of him/her and give him/her lots of hugs and kisses for me.

Michael and Michelle said...

Kristin,
Maybe, just maybe we will have a referral by the time you leave. If that is the case I will need you to take lots of extra hugs, kisses, and love with you. The thought of being able to send a friend with extra love to give my child/children brings tears to my eyes. I sure hope that is the case!!!
Michelle