Friday, July 18, 2008

Please Pray...

A fellow adoption family through AGCI, just found out some absolutely devastating news. Their daughter Abby (adopted from Guatemala) has just been diagnosed with leukemia. I cannot begin to fathom the fear, and worry that would go along with this. But at the same time, reading their blog gives me such encouragement. They are completely relying on God and know that He is in control. How comforting is that! Please visit their blog and lift them up in prayer. Thank you...

http://riggsbunch.blogspot.com/

There is also another friend Julie, through AGCI who just found out that her mom has cancer. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult this would be. My mom and I are so close and I can't even go there. Please keep her mom, Margot in your prayers as well.

http://www.beeleradoption.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

C said...

We all saw the POWER in prayer and fasting when we as a blog family took a day to do this for the hold on some of the Ethiopia adoptions.. SO I feel that we as a blog family need to do this for Margot (Julies' mom) SO please join me this Friday July 25,2008 for a day of fasting and prayer for Margots healing!!!!
C
"For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers."
1 Peter 3:12

obligato said...

Thank you so much Kristen! xoxox