Yesterday we went to the courthouse to officially adopt Abraham into the United States. It truly was a wonderful day!!! To know that Abraham is a US citizen now and that he is officially our son - well, it's a great feeling. In our hearts he's always been our son - from the moment we got the call that he was being referred to us. But, in the eyes of the US, he was not ours officially. Yesterday - he legally became a Gresham! Praise God for this incredible miracle of Abraham and that God has led us to this amazing boy - our son Abraham!

Love the expression on his face - so darn cute (I bet you're thinking Tom and I look really cute in this pic too - ha!!)!!

It's official - He's Our Boy! We dressed all of the kids in their Ethiopian outfits - they looked really sweet!

Posing with our amazing family and friends (many family members and friends couldn't make it - but their love and support has been amazing)!!
7 comments:
Kristin, this is wonderful! Congrats! Love the outfits, too. Talk to you when I get back from Wisconsin.M
Did you and Tom forget to put on your Ethiopian clothing?
Congratulations. I can't wit to do this with Bizuneh.
Yay!! Congratulations!
~Dawn
Yeah Greshams! That is so wonderful. You'll have to caoch me through it when we do it next year!
A
YOU WASTED NO TIME!!!!
We just got this done ourselves!
YOU GO GIRL!
and congrats!
I MEAN, .... could that BOY BE ANY CUTER?
YAY!! COngratulations!! Wow that was fast!! He is such a cute nug!!
Post a Comment