I just have to say that having a girl is absolutely fabulous! I can't imagine my life without my precious Lowa! God has gifted this girl with such a bright, inviting and joyful spirit. I thank the Lord that I have the opportunity to be her mom. I love you sweet girl...
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love, love, love having girls!!!! What would I do without all the pink in my house???? Your little Lowa looks like she's a sweetie!
Oh girls are so precious! You're a lucky mom. But I'm pretty partial to the little boys too, so you're triple lucky lady!
Erin
She's a cutie!
~Dawn
Gotta love those girls!!!!
Her name is so unique... is it a family name? I like it. I think I am saying it right...
I love my two girls and couldn't imagine not having them first before the boys...now I can't wait to get my hands on my "new" girl!!Kristi
Post a Comment