Tuesday, July 15, 2008

He Is Out There...

Ok, I must start by saying my husband made this video for a reason and reluctantly gave his permission :)....

****Don't watch video until after reading****

My mom is in town visiting and she, Lowa and I had been gone all day long on a "girls day out." Thus, Tom had Whitt and Abraham for the entire day. We all met up for lunch and my mom and I took Whittaker with us (side note - we had a blast hanging out). Tom was still hanging out with Abraham. After lunch, they went and got Tom some Tennis shoes (for playing tennis) and then headed home. Unfortunately, Abraham fell asleep in the car the last 5 minutes and when Tom took him inside to lay him down he woke up and would not go back to sleep. Let me put it mildly - the kid was a CRANK BUTT! This is Tom's way of not only entertaining himself, but Abraham as well. Enjoy....




PS Fine means finished in some other language!

11 comments:

A Team said...

OH MY!
My son was just watching (not Abel... Aidan) and he said "That was funny"... well said.

TOO CUTE!

Your family is absolutely precious. Your son melts my heart!

JonesEthiopia said...

That is too funny!! I think A would kill me if I posted something like that. :)

C said...

Well my R needs to take parenting tips from your man!!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, Kristin. I was laughing so hard stuff came shooting out of my face all over the office! I absolutely love that Abraham's expression never changed and Tom's....well...Tom is just crazy! You have a most excellent husband!

Thanks for the laugh, now back to packing!

Michael and Michelle said...

That is really funny!
"A" looks like he is totally used to it.....funny!!

Michelle

Our journey said...

Abraham seems used to his dad's craziness-it didn't seem to phase him one bit! Can't wait to meet the little guy next month.

Amy

Erin said...

Man! I wish I didn't have dial-up, this sounds great :) Darn empty box is mocking me again.
Erin

Jana said...

uhhhh...all I have to say is I think our husbands would get along very, very well! Too cute!

Dawn said...

HILARIOUS!! I can see my husband doing something like that. Too funny - thanks for sharing!
~Dawn

Our Princess said...

I saw on Karen's blog that you have a famous packing list for ET. If you will share it, I'd love to take a peak! I'm a list nut & am hoping we may be packing soon! :-)
Karey
nkmize@yahoo.com

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

OK that was just adorable! What a fun family you must have!
Smiles,
jen in mi