Don't you just love the cheesy grins?
Easter is always so special for our family because it is the time of year when we get to celebrate the reason for our faith - that Christ has risen! We love this holiday and getting to spend it with Grandma and Grandpa makes it even more special. The kids loved their Easter egg hunt so much that we had 2 Easter egg hunts!! They kept asking for more, but we cut them off at two. Of course, it was pouring outside, so we had our Easter egg hunt inside Grandma and Grandpa's house - it was perfect!!
Grandma made a beautiful dinner and we all feasted. Later for dessert we had strawberry shortcake - YUM! Lowa and Whitt definitely loved helping. Needless to say, we all had A LOT of strawberries on our plate.
No news on travel and we're not expecting to hear for a while. We continually pray for "A" and know that God will unite us with our son when it's just the right time! In the meantime, we're busy painting, cleaning, cleaning and then more cleaning. It's that nesting thing that happens when you're getting ready for your baby to come home. I remember doing this when I was pregnant with Lowa and Whittaker. Pictures of the progress will come soon :).
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great Easter. The kids sure do love looking for things. I take certain items (like all their plastic animals) and hide them around the house for them to find. A great rainy day activity, oh but we don't get any of that here in Washington, do we?
I felt like during my two pregnancies, cleaning was a gift from God (I hate it now). A great distraction, so we don't just sit and think while we are waiting for our babies.
Amy
Post a Comment