Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sour Candy

Where have we been?!! Good question - we've moved to Spokane, WA - all the way across our state!! Thus, life has been NUTS and blogging has been at the bottom of the priority list. My plan is to blog about the whole process in a few days, but I thought I'd share these with you in the meantime!!

Our best friends had these sour candy's and we didn't tell the kids because we wanted to see their reactions - I think you'll agree that they are HILARIOUS!! Enjoy!!

7 comments:

The Redman's said...

too funny!!!!!!!!

Kiersten Leigh said...

you guys crack me up!! poor Whit. haha

Jenny R said...

That is great! I needed to laugh! Lol, gotta love the sour candy expressions!

Jana said...

That is funny and congrats on your move and promotion!!!!!

Unknown said...

that is hilarious!! and i can't believe how big abraham is getting!

JonesEthiopia said...

Those videos are hilarious!!! Hope all is well. What an adventure!! And you haven't even returned to ET yet!!

Will email soon!
M

Anonymous said...

Oh that is too funny!! I look forward to hearing more about your move!!