What a blessing to have friends! Have you ever thought about how life would be without the love and support of people who we call friends in our lives?
I often think about how lonely I would be if I didn't have my best friend Tia to call about ANYTHING - to have someone that I can share the depths of myself with is beyond a blessing. I absolutely love her!

I think about Tia and Thomas and having best friends that we get along with so well as a couple and love so deeply.

I often think about my conversations with my mom and how much it means to me that we can talk on a "friend" level - my relationship with my mom is fruitful and means so much to me. I love her so much!

I often think of my bosom buddy Heather who I have know since I was a child and how we can always pick up right where we left off. (Love this picture back from prom in high school).

I often think about how "stranded" I would feel if I didn't have my friend Karen to email and hang out with - she is such an encouragement to me,

or Malia my other friend that I get together with for playdates and great conversation,

or my twin moms (Aumony, Stacy, Kayli, Naomi, Heather and Meagan) that I get the privilege of getting together with every other month or so for dinner out and deep, wonderful conversation (bummer Meagan wasn't in this pic)!

I often think about Lyss, Linds, and Candi - the amazing women of my small group who are such an incredible support and make me laugh and feel so loved. They are some of my dearest friends (Candi wasn't in this pic - bummer).

I think of Moma (and Papa Kent) - my children's "surrogate" grandparents and how much she supports not only our family but me as a woman. I can talk to her about life and know she's there for me no matter what.

I think about Susanne, my mother-in-law and thank God so often that we get along so well - I consider her one of my closest friends. She is such a blessing to me and our family!

I often think about the so many women that I have met through blogs and adoption and what a support you are to me. (insert a picture of yourself here :) ).
I could never forget how often I think about my husband Tom - he is my complete friend. We share everything and life is full because he is a part of it! God has blessed me with this man beyond measure!

Of course, there are so many more women to name, and to all of you I say - THANK YOU for being my friend!
Can you imagine trying to travel this crazy road alone? Being a stay-at-home mom is SO incredible and I would NEVER trade it, but it can prove lonely (and insane) at times. Without the love, support and encouragement of friends - how would any of us make it through? God is good and I give Him all the glory for each woman (or man) in my life who I have the privilege to call my friend!
1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment