This is the extremely mild version (notice, I'm right nearby)...
A bit more intense...
This is what it's really like much of the day :)...
Really, it's quite comical and I know it's just a phase. But trust me, there are times when I have to cover my ears just so I don't go insane. Praying this phase passes soon :)... Someday Abraham, you'll look back and say, "I can't believe I used to scream like that. Mom, I owe you a BIG, FAT hug and kiss for that one!" (Actually, I get big, fat hugs and kisses all of the time now - but you get what I'm saying...).
8 comments:
Awww, poor little Prince, but mostly poor Mommy! R has started doing the thing where she fights getting into a car seat or high chair. She also HATES having her hair done, but those baby curls HAVE to look good so there's nothing I can do!
Oh my goodness!!! He is so cute! Even in all the screaming madness, he is so dang cute!! I hope you are surviving the crazy weather up there!!! Sounds like it was letting up a bit today.
You either laugh or cry - and I often chose to laugh at Sophia's silly tantrums. I literally had to leave the room, as seeing me laugh about it just made her scream louder. Good luck!
I blame EVERYTHING on teeth... is he teething? When Abel is crabby, I just look in his mouth and sure enough... swollen gums.
Sometimes, a little Tylenol goes a LONG way :-)
PRECIOUS ... laughing or crying!
I always love the instant "off" and "on" switch to tantrums! I think it is hilarious that when you leave the room he gets louder and decides to finally do something about it! I wish I could look that cute when I'm upset about something! :)
Hehehe... those big alligator tears! Too funny.
You as usual amaze me with your patience! I'm not sure what I'd do if Kenzie through a fit every time I put her down. She does half the time and that's enough! =) We'll pray though he gets over this phase before he grows and gains in lung power -- my house is noisy and Kenzie beat them all...
I thought I was the only one going over this stage but I feel a lot better now. I have the same situation here with Elijah and me. Anyway, Abraham looks gorgeous smiling, screaming or crying.
Post a Comment