Monday, January 19, 2009

Ready, Set, Go!

Racing is a fun pastime around our house! My mom got Lowa and Whittaker scooters for Christmas and Papa Kent and Moma got Abraham a walker for his birthday. They spend a fair amount of time during the day having races around our house. It's a great way for them to play together and also get some exercise during the winter season. Lately Abraham has gotten in on the action and LOVES to race with big brother and sister. It's awfully fun for everyone involved!

Ready, Set, GOOO!

He loves to try to be big like brother and sister!

Lowa scooting along - always a smile!

Whitt is Mr. determined - he wants to WIN every time!


Here they are in action!! (As you can hear - Abraham is still screaming, but getting better :) )!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Too cute!! I kept forgetting to comment on your fancy nancy night, I thought that was an absolute hoot. That is parent dedication right there!!!

The Redman's said...

I LOVE that they have scooter races in the house! AWESOME! And, we say a lot of "say help, please", "no screaming" around here too!

A.H. said...

Okay...this is too funny. I found your blog because we are adopting, but fell in love with your menu. To make a long story short, I don't have the site to the mac and cheese, but bought all the ingredients this morning. Could you please repost. I know it sounds strange, but its on the menu and I have very odd ingredients that i cannot even begin to put together. With that being said, thanks for posting your menus. Audrey (central Illinois)

A.H. said...

You probably think I'm crazy...but I got the recipe. Thanks!

p.s. I love your blog. It is so inspiring! We are just in the pre-application process, and very nervous and excited. Making planned meals is one way for us to save money. So...again...sorry for the strange request for the recipe.

A.H. said...

Hi...me again. I was wondering if you would post my adoption blog, instead of the blog posted. I really appreciate that you put it on your blog list, but for some reason it defaults to that blog instead of our adoption blog. Thanks..Here is the link.

http://ourjourneyjohn1418.blogspot.com/