Friday, January 30, 2009

Does Anyones Son's Toys Look Like This?

Anyone have a son who has toys that look like this? I think the picture speaks for itself!

6 comments:

Toni W said...

Hey, a headless Steeler is not a cool thing when you live in Steeler Country, looks like he was having fun though. At least he can find his toys, unlike some kids I know.
Hope everything is well with you guys.
Miss ya,
Toni

Karen said...

You know, if they played with action figures, I guarantee they'd all look like that in short order. I know this because of the state of all the cars in this house -- particularly if they are BJ's favorites... that boy just doesn't know his own strength!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! That is too funny.

Dawn said...

Hahaha - hilarious!

JonesEthiopia said...

Too funny. Your kids are so precious.

cb4swife said...

Oh my...that is too funny...IU have to tell you we have some of my hubby's old star war and GI joe toys and some of them look like that...I always tease him about it but it must be a boy thing. Shannon