Sunday, January 25, 2009

Guess Who's On His Way to Walking?

Abraham is starting to brave walking - hooray little man!! Each day he takes a few more steps and is gaining confidence!! He is so incredibly adorable and we are SOOOOO proud of him!! Way to go little man - you'll be walking in no time!


He was a little cranky in this video (because anytime I have the camera - he WANTS it), but took a few good steps! Whitt was showing off his "walking" skills too :).

4 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

So sweet. I love watching babies learn to walk.

You have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing the video.

Michael said...

So cute! How old is he?? He is doing so good!!!!!!

Miss you!

Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com

JonesEthiopia said...

SO AWESOME! I love that Whit got in on the action, too. How precious!

Karen said...

Wow! I can't believe how much progress he's made in just the few days since I saw him!! They pick it up so fast!