When Lowa was a baby (she's getting too big to throw much anymore - sad), she was the exact same way. Whitt was never a huge fan.
Here are some pictures and a video to show you just what I mean!
Abraham "Flying"
He sort of looks like he's laughing and crying at the same time. I promise - he's laughing.
Look at that laugh!
FLYING!
Still looks like he's sort of laughing/crying.
So FUN!
Praying for all of my AGCI friends waiting to hear any news about court and passing through this new "step" in the process of adoption in Ethiopia. LeAnn, Amy and Melissa did a great job of explaining just what this next step is... Michelle, LeAnn, Jana, Melissa, Amy, Autumn and all of the other families waiting - you are in my prayers!! Praying for a miracle for sure!
6 comments:
He is such a doll baby. R also loves "flying."
My heart breaks for the families who are waiting to travel!
M
So stinking CUTE! I love to watch the video!
Michelle
Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! I love the pics...he is so darn cute!!! and praying too for all the great AGCI families...Hope your Halloween was great, kristi
OK--the flying justed lifted my soul to new heights! How amazingly cute is that????
Thanks for your prayers--they are very much appreciated.
What a beautiful little munchkin. How on earth do you not spend all day kissing him!?
What a cutie!!
Post a Comment