Our Smiley Boy:
I love the smile on my boy! He is such a happy boy (that is if he naps :) - which he really isn't a huge fan of). He absolutely lights up a room when he smiles and giggles.Things that make Abraham smile and giggle:
- Mom
- Dad
- Lowa
- Whittaker
- Laying on the floor and playing peek-a-boo and getting tickled
- Seeing dad when he comes in from work
- Seeing mom after waking up from a nap
- Getting tossed up in the air
- Watching Lowa and Whitt play (especially when they play with him and make zerbert noises)
- Getting picked up
- Going outside
- Clapping his hands (just did it for the first time yesterday - yeah buddy)!
- Seeing pictures of himself and his special mothers and other friends at Hannah's Hope (he absolutely lights up when he sees those pictures - it's quite astounding).
- Having lots of attention
- Being loved!
Look at that fro!! Tom brushed it out - it cracks me up. He looks so big in this picture. My baby is growing up!!
I know this picture is blurry, but I couldn't resist putting in this adorable smiley picture.
Hanging with Daddy - someone who can really make Abraham smile!
Look at those eyes - can you say HUGE!
Bath Time Drama:
Bath time is one of Mr. A's favorite times, but along with that comes drama. He LOVES to sit up in the tub and splash, splash, splash. Then comes part of the drama - laying down to get his hair washed. "Mom, you are SO mean. I was playing and having a great time." Then he sits back up and is fine again. Then comes more drama - getting out of the tub. Once I pick him up he is ok again. "Thanks mom, I feel so great when I'm in your arms." Then more drama - getting dried and dressed. "How can you possibly put me down? Don't you just want to hold me forever and ever?" Once the clothes are on, I pick him up and again, and life is ok once again. And there's our bath time drama!
So happy - splashing in the tub is one of his favorite things to do!
Drama part 1 - getting hair washed!
Being held by mom helps to heal all drama.
Oh wait, no it doesn't! Getting dried and dressed!
"Um, I think I'm ok now - mom's got me again - whew - that was rough!"
9 comments:
He is so stinkin' cute!
I love the post. He is adorable.
How can you stand it... he is too cute!!!!!!
How are his big brother and sister adapting?
what a precious boy!!!!
he is too cute for words! i absolutely LOVE his eyes - they make your heart melt!
~dawn
My goodness, isn't bath time the best? He is so handsome! And I love the drama, so easy to make it all better again! I enjoy your blog very much.
I am in love with that little guy! What a cutie.
Amy
Love the pictures. Love that A was checking R out on my blog. Those two will meet again someday, I promise you that!
Also, it again is amazing how much R and A look alike to me. R makes that same face when she cries! :)
he is too cute! i love how the little things are so dramatic...bath time, getting your face wiped, your diaper changed...man i wish i could be a baby again!
i bet you are having a blast! your family is beautiful!
So enjoyed reading your blog, about your time in Ethiopia! I'm a really bad blogger now and for some reason didn't have your blog on my favorites, so I was missing out!! What a beautiful, big eyed little guy you have!! I am finding out that these Ethiopians are full of drama:) Both of my boys are FULL of drama, more so then my girls. Everyone looks like they are doing well; blessings to you and the family!!
Post a Comment