I had to start with this picture! Look at that HUGE snot bubble coming out of his nose. We were cracking up!
Lowa and Whitt posing (with a bit of coaxing) with the monkeys.
Look at the picture in the background - it's of the African continent. At the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle there is an African Village Area with a schoolhouse, huts and more. Lowa and Whitt played the drums and Abraham had a great time dancing. It was so precious and made me miss Ethiopia!
Lowa getting busy picking strawberries.
We worked pretty hard and picked three buckets full - YUM - strawberry jam here we come!
"I love hanging with my dad. It's one of my favorite places to be!"
Whitt showing off his strawberry! So cute!
Hmmm, what am I thinking about? I have no clue!
Posing with my beautiful Lowa. I love having a girl! We both had our scarves on our heads this day - quite fun!
Abraham hanging with his hat on. Love that face!
Whitt loves to throw rocks - one of his favorite past times. Here he is showing one off before he tosses it in the water!
11 comments:
Your photos are priceless! How beautiful to see your family having so much fun and learning and smiling! How blessed you all are! Thank you for letting us all share in your joy!
Looks like fun, fun, fun!! I'd love to meet you guys up at that beach sometime! Let's pick a sunny day and go for it! Jake could look for crabs and throw rocks in the water ALL day long!!! :)
-Suzi
Thanks for your comments Kristin, yes sometimes I just can't believe I landed such a sweet husband. And I think your pictures are so great, summer, ahhh what a relief. And yes, the phone is with me at all times. I work part-time in post-anesthesia and was so nervous I would get the call yesterday when I was taking care of patients. Today is a day off so I have been coaxing the phone! :)
Just found your blog. Love it!
Kristin!
I can't believe how beautiful your family is. Did you know we "officially" have a little girl now! Praising God everywhere today.
Hey! Well, we are in the "picking an agency" stage. We chose our country, Ethiopia, in May. We have a picnic with AGCI in a week and then a CHI info meeting in August. We hope to put in our application as early as September to whichever agency we choose. We have narrowed our search to AGCI, CHI and Gladney. But, we are leaning more towards AGCI right now.
Looks like you are having a wonderful summer. Enjoy your family.
I just realized that Sam had that same hat when he was a baby. My husband didn't like it, but it was so darned cute. It's even cuter on Abraham.
Thanks for your encouraging words. I'm so happy to see so many referrals, and to be traveling soon as well.
Love, love, love all of the picks ESPECIALLY the snot bubble (hey, I'm a goofball). I am so glad that you guys are having such a good time! Gotta love summer!!
Megan
Isn't it nice to finally get dried out by some lovely sunshine! What a pile of cute kids you've got.
Erin
i'm so looking forward to snot bubbles and rock throwing and matching scarves!
i'm coming to everett WA in a few weeks [[my home town]] and it's too bad AGCI doesn't have a picnic...i would love to meet all the washingtonian ethiopian families!
i absolutely love the looks abraham gives you...too cute!
hope you enjoy the summer sun!
sarah
Post a Comment