Monday, June 2, 2008

A Few Pics...

OK, so I'm working on our last day in Ethiopia (time seems to be a real commodity around here :) ). While I'm working on finishing that up, I thought I'd throw a few pictures out there to tide you over :). We're doing well - adjusting and falling more and more in love every day. I'll post more about how we're doing later...


Love those eyes and that smile!


Daddy, Lowa and Whitt playing outside - I love these guys!!


Goofy face - he likes to make lots of them.



Big brother kissing little brother.


Abraham was born with a beat going in his head. He LOVES to dance. This is him going for it!

11 comments:

Our Princess said...

Love it!!! Oh, my goodness he is so precious!!!
Karey

Brian and Autumn said...

HA! I love the dancing video.

Unknown said...

Those eyes are so HUGE! You've gotta keep taping his dance moves. It'll be fun to watch when he's older.

A Team said...

ADORABLE!

That is SO FUN!

More videos!
Loved it!

C said...

Love it!!!!!
ok so I grew up really likeing rap in high school...but so much of it is nasty now days...but GRITS is agreat Christian Rap group..maybe "A" will like dancing to that!!!!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY!! He is one cute little baby!! I can't wait to see him on the bongos when he's 3!!

Anonymous said...

He loves music for sure. God bless him.

Michael and Michelle said...

Oh my word...What a doll!!!
It is so fun to see you guys in video.
Looks like you are IN LOVE!!

Michelle

The Redman's said...

He is absolutely adorable... and he's got moves!! NICE!! Can't wait to see you and to meet Abraham! Does Tues the 24th work? Mikelle's available too. :) I guess I could be just emailing you this.... :)

Let's email and pick a place to meet!!

-Suzi

Mastrella Madness!!!! said...

So we watched the video about 10 times! I love it! It reminds me of the night at the restraunt (or was that a night club Abraham?!?!)

Glad to see you all doing well! We miss you tons!!!!!

Love Amanda, Phil and Miles!

Our journey said...

His eyes are just amazing and with moves like that! Glad to see so many smiling faces.

Amy