Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is the day for celebrating love - and I have a reason to celebrate!! My husband is an amazing man and I LOVE being married to him. I can't imagine my life any other way. Even though life is crazy right now with adoption, internship and every day living, he still manages to make me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. We got to go on a date night tonight (thanks to Tom's amazing parents - you guys are awesome!!). We have both had a long week, but it was great to be able to talk and reconnect. This is my chance to say how much I love my man and how thankful I am for him! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!


6 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

Nice! I love going on dates with my husband.
Thanks for your prayers!
Michelle

A Team said...

You guys are a gorgeous couple!

Teabo Chica said...

Very sweet, and can I say you both are very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Is so good to be in love and to be able to share the rest of your life with a wonderful person.

Coming to Amharica said...

Lookin' gooood....hope you had a wonderful evening together! You'll be even more busy next Valentine's Day as parents of 3!!!

Our journey said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I can't believe we might be a number in April! So nice you two took some time together. Our home study weekend in Bellingham was also a get away night!

Amy