




Our friend Chris has taken our family pictures for the past 2 years and he does such a wonderful job! This is a sequence of photos that he took of Lowa and Whittaker kissing. I've got to say, it really is one of the cutest dang things I've ever seen!!
As I was looking at these photos I realized how much I appreciate being a mom and having these two wonderful children. Yes, some days are difficult and they have plenty of arguments, but when it really comes down to it, my kids genuinely love each other. As I think about the years that are to come I often pray for my children and their relationship. I pray that as they grow they will love and respect each other. I pray that they will treat each other with kindness and enjoy each other's company. I pray that they are and will continue to be best friends. That's a prayer I can get behind! How I wish we all had that with our siblings. For those of you who do, cherish it!
For all of you with wonderful and precious little ones, these photos are for you too. They show that siblings argue and have their moments, but they really do love each other in the end!
Bye for now!
PS - If anyone wants to know about the pics, give me a call or shoot me an email, and I'll hook you up with Chris' info.
No comments:
Post a Comment