Saturday, July 18, 2009

We're Still Here - Promise!

Yes, we're still here, things have just been SOOO busy! We were out of town for a few weeks and ever since we got back I've been essentially working what feels like full time preparing our team to travel to Ethiopia. Summer has been a blast and it's so refreshing to get some quality family time together. Here are some pictures from our summer thus far! Hope all is well with everyone in blog-world!

One of the views from our hike in Spokane visiting family.

Goofy faces!




Papaw and Abraham

My adorable Whitt
Little Miss Lowa - cute as ever!

My mom took us (and my nieces and nephew and 'brother-in-law' - I wish I could post photos - but can't due to a long story) to a waterpark in Idaho. It was SOOO fun. Thanks Mom!

One of the features... a big water bucket that drops.

Abraham enjoyed the waterpark too!

Camping fun - don't they look so big?!

During one meal preparation Abraham was confined to the playpen, so Lowa and Whitt thought they'd join in. It was hilarious!

Swimming was so fun while we were camping.

Lowa and Whitt earned a State Park Ranger badge for completing a list of tasks. They were SO proud - it was adorable!

3 comments:

The Redman's said...

Ohhh... I've missed you!!! But can't wait to see you guys on Friday!! Great pics and I can't believe how much older Abraham looks... and I won't even mention the fact that Lowa and Whit have a lifejacket on and Abraham does not!!! :)

JonesEthiopia said...

What? You're busy? With 3 kids? :)

I can't believe how grown up the kiddos look!

Talk to you soon!
M

Laurzie said...

Hahahaha! These are all so fun!