Add one part "stinkin' cute husband"...

Add children in bed early and time for husband and wife to cook a romantic dinner together...

Add some delicious Basil and Asparagus Pasta with Balsamic Sauce to eat...

Add a candlelight dinner for two with said "stinkin' cute husband"...

Add two Mai Tai's made by said "stinkin' cute husband"...

Add dishes done by that very same husband...

And you've got one very HAPPY birthday girl!

Thanks Babe, for a great birthday - I love you and appreciate you! Words can never express...
5 comments:
Did I just spend the day with you today and not know it was your birthday???? I am lame!!!
Had a great time... as always. And Happy Birthday!
Glad you had an awesome birthday weekend and have such an awesome family! =) Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
What a nice dinner. I love not having to do the dishes....that would be gift enough for me!
Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday!!!!
Sounds like a wonderful night.
So last year you must have been frantically packing and puling things together for travel.....
;)
Happy Birthday!! You two are so cute!!
M
Post a Comment