Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wishing It Were Spring...

...But this weather is NOT cooperating!!

I woke up this morning wishing, hoping, praying, pleading, begging for sun, but what did we get instead - SNOW!! Now, it didn't stick, but still - snow - ugh (after posting this - guess what - it's STICKING)! I'm more than ready for Spring to be here - for sun, warm breezes, buds blossoming on trees and dry toys at the playgrounds :)! Anyone else ready for Spring yet? Not complaining - just sayin' - SO READY!!

My Reality...

My Wish...

On a side note, I got the recipe section to work again - so feel free to use any that you'd like :)!

7 comments:

JonesEthiopia said...

Hate to say we had a taste of spring today here! 60 degrees, which was lovely. Don't get too jealous; we're back in the 30s and 40s for the weekend.

Miss you! Talk to you soon.
M

Dawn said...

UGH! You read my mind. I am SOOOO tired of winter. February is usually a tough month for us Wisconsinites... The snow is no longer pretty. It's dirty, yucky, crappy and BLAH. Ugh... I miss my flip flops!!

Jana said...

I'm sorry. Nothing like wanting a little sun on your back and getting...well, snow. :)

Tegan, Gregory and Maiya said...

I hear you!!!
Last week was glorious. The white stuff is so pretty on the trees, but I AM READY TO MOVE ON!!!
Let's order up about 6 months of sun now please!! (Ok, I'd settle for the usual 3 months. :)

cb4swife said...

I am right there with you...I was just talking to my SIL about this today...I am ready for spring too:) God Bless...Shannon

Michael said...

I totally agree!!!! I am more than ready for spring!! I am starting to get a little moody and in some serious need of sun! We have gotten record snow fall this year and our temps have been super super super cold! BRING ON THE HEAT!!!!!!!!

(miss you)

Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Kristi J said...

Snow here too..but 70 by this weekend, yeah!!! Come on Spring, kristi