Friday, November 21, 2008

Reactions to Getting Shots This Afternoon...

With the birth of Lowa and Whittaker, it was obvious that God had created two VERY different little children - that's the precursor to this story...

Today Abraham has his 1 year check-up and to try and save time, energy, and gas I scheduled them all to get their flu shots at this time as well. I wanted to prepare Lowa and Whittaker beforehand, so I informed them that they would be getting shots today. Here are their VERY different reactions below.



Lowa cracks me up because she is so dramatic and over the top (gee I wonder where she got that?)! Do you notice how when I asked if she thought it would help her to not get sick, she responded with a yes at first, abruptly followed by a NO! I had to laugh. I love the end where she pulls herself out of it by saying, "I want to see the video." This girl is all drama - love it - well most of the time :)!

Whittaker is in this hilarious stage of talking in this adorable, oh wait - I mean annoying high pitched voice :)!! His reaction cracks me up because it is SOOO him! Even when he was a baby he would only cry if he got more than 4 vaccines at a time. Usually he would just look at the nurse as though she were some mad woman for sticking this needle into him. He doesn't seem to mind shots too much. Lowa on the other hand - well, I'm sure you can guess - tears streaming, wailing and all sorts of other drama going on. It's going to be fun with all three getting shots today. Pray for me :)!!


I just had to throw this one in. Abraham is starting to walk holding onto his little walker - it is SOOO cute! He usually takes more steps than this, but he thought the camera was much more interesting. I love that kid - I love all of them for that matter. Hope everyone has a super day!

5 comments:

The Redman's said...

That is some good, cute stuff. I can already tell that Grace is like Lowa in the drama dept. and do you know how many times I have to tell Jake to "talk normal"? That cracked me up when you said that. :)

miss you guys!!

Kayli said...

I LOVED the videos, Kristin! That's pretty priceless! ;) Hope you guys are well! We miss you. Love & Hugs.

Dawn said...

Oh I'm SO with Lowa on this one!!! I am such a baby when it comes to needles! Cute videos!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! They are all getting so big. That variation in reaction is VERY funny--I laughed out loud at Lowa!! oh, and even though I'm a grown mommy, i still usually cry when I get a shot. :(

The Gresham Clan said...

Lowa was so funny whittaker seemed pretty exited and i bet he did laugh