I've been Photo tagged by my friends Suzi and Dawn! I'm supposed to get the 4th photo out of the 4th file on my computer and tell about it...

This is Tom mountain biking (not the best quality or in-focus picture ever, but it's what I had to pick :) )! Tom LOVES doing physical activities, and one of them is mountain biking. Going up the hills is not his favorite part, but going off of big, small, medium (pretty much any size) jumps IS his favorite part! This picture was from over 4 years ago (before we had children - seems like so long ago). We hiked up together (I walked, he rode). Then I walked ahead on the trail and got pictures of him going off of jumps, riding ladders (they look like rickety bridges made out of a bunch of logs nailed together - sometimes on the ground, sometimes off the ground) and doing all sorts of other "cool" things on his bike. He used to be able to ride more, but having three children can put a cramp in your style :)!
I'm tagging...
LindsayMaliaChantel
2 comments:
Wow!! You have quite the adventerous man!!
That's a wonderful photo. I love being in the woods, but you're right, with three little kids there isn't much time for adventures. Of course, having three children IS and adventure in itself.
Post a Comment