Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So Bad About Blogging, but Adorable Video to Make Up For It!

My goodness, I have been so out of the loop about blogging!! I'm trying to catch up, but it may take some time :)!

This video is just too funny not to share. Abraham discovered his drool on his belly today. He had quite a marvelous time rubbing it all over himself. I was cracking up. One disclaimer about the video... Our house is usually not that messy, but people who have kids get it - the front room can turn into looking like the aftermath of a tornado in less than 5 minutes (and that's exactly what happened)!!

Abraham is growing up so much! He's just starting to get up on his hands and knees and crawling may come in the next few months (he likes to take his sweet time when doing new things :) ). He now has three teeth (two bottom, one top) and a fourth one on the way! He's making lots of babbling sounds and eating Zwieback toast and lots of fruits and veggies. He's obviously gaining weight and getting a lovely Buddah Belly - it's quite adorable I might add! He's fully of energy and loves attention, attention, attention. If I walk out of the room, a full on fit ensues - joy oh joy! Lowa and Whitt are super gracious with him and give up a lot of time with me so that I can take care of Abraham. They love him so much and love to play "Peek-a-Boo" with him on a regular basis. Every time he starts crying, Lowa will come up and try to soothe him - she is super sweet! Things are going well as we're all preparing for Tom to return to work tomorrow. Life will be getting back to our "new normal" as we call it!

Without further ado... here's the drool video!

12 comments:

JonesEthiopia said...

That's pretty darn cute! He is getting so big!! :)
M

Jana said...

Oh my gosh, he is so sweet. I love his sweet disposition. Who knew a big slippery tummy could be so fun...:)

Quinn said...

He is a serious cutie! It is so good to hear what's happening with your family.

Erin said...

What a happy boy! I love watching him dance up and down until he almost topples over- pure joy!
Erin

Dawn said...

He looks like the happiest little guy!!
~Dawn

Michelle Riggs said...

I LOVED the video. He is adorable. Man, that makes me want to adopt again.

Our journey said...

The new thing - drool lotion. I love how he was rubbing it into his belly. My kids thought it was hilarious. What a sweet little guy.

Amy

Jana said...

Hey Kristin, Karen referred to a travel list that you had...any chance I could get that from you? Even though it's barely September, I feel like it's time to get a move on for our travel plans! Would you mind emailing me at fraserfam@charter.net? Thanks!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. All that hair, too! He's perfectly adorable in the video. Thanks for sharing.

Eastiopians said...

Glad you back in the blog scene. :) He is sooo cute!

Our journey said...

Hi Kristin,

Please grab the video to share and help spread the word! I thought it was such a creative idea.

The waiting is getting L-O-N-G. We will have been on the waiting list 20 weeks next Monday. I can't wait for October for the courts to reopen. I know how excited I am, so I can't imagine the families that have been staring at a picture for 2 months already. May God grant them patience, because I don't have any right now!!

Amy

Eastiopians said...

Hey Kristen! Will you email me at theresaeast1@yahoo.com. I want to pick your brain about being a stay at home mom. It's something I would like to try to afford to do financially in the future but need some tips. :) Oh, and thank you for your sweet comment. Today is a little better since it is closer to the weekend.
Theresa