Abraham and Mamaw
Lowa and Daddy at the lake - love the goggles!
Whitt getting ready to dive in...
Rollerblading - Lowa and Abraham ride in the stroller, Whitt rides his bike and Tom and I rollerblade switching who pushes the stroller.
Could this kid get any cuter? He loves to smile!!
Daddy holding Abraham - beautiful brown skin and GLOWING white :) - too funny.
Lowa eating strawberries, a favorite treat - YUM!
This is the best smile I could get :)!
9 comments:
Have a great trip!! Cute pictures!
~Dawn
You have such a beautiful family. Have a great time, and I will talk to you when you return!
How can you stand to have such a cute baby boy? Seriously?
Do some more dancing videos.. I love those :-)
Looks like you guys are having a great time! You family is adorable.
Love the swing picture
Very cute pictures, it looks like a lot of fun. See you all soon!
I love the pics...so much fun...and the kids are all so adorable, kristi
your kids are toooooooo cute! you guys look like you are having an amazing summer!
Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!! It's been awhile!
Hope all's well!!
I miss you! How are things going? You guys look so happy!
I have been thinking about you.
How was the AGCI picnic?
Michelle
love all the photos of your family!!
Post a Comment