Now I just have to PUT IT ALL AWAY - wish me luck :)!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Can You Say Laundry?
This is laundry from 3 days of not doing it. 3 days - that's it! Now the pictures don't quite do it justice, but the clothes took up my ENTIRE front room. Yeah - lots of fun! Lowa walked upstairs from rest time and the first thing she said was, "Wow, that's a lot of laundry." So much for taking a three day break. You'd think I'd learn my lesson, but I don't and this is how I repay myself...
The PILE (and I'd already folded 1/3 of them by this time)...
The pile and 1/3 of the clothes already folded...
It's all folded, only took about 1 1/2 hrs.
Now I just have to PUT IT ALL AWAY - wish me luck :)!
Now I just have to PUT IT ALL AWAY - wish me luck :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know what you mean about laundry! You can't take extra time off or you will be knee deap in it. Having a family of 5 really keeps me busy with laundry.
Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com
I only have a family of 3 and I know what you mean! I'm forever doing laundry and folding laundry and hanging laundry. sigh...
OH i KNOW!! my goodness. i had no idea how much laundry one little baby would add, but gollie, I am drowning in laundry. I think part of it is that the older kids are bigger and getting more dirty, but WOW. Can you even imagine how long the laundry takes at HH??
Post a Comment