More pics are coming soon, but we have over 15" at our house now (the picture below was from 2 days ago). Here in the NW, we are getting record low temps (4 degrees here last night) and TONS of snow - well for the NW anyway. All of you in the midwest probably think we're big wimps (and you're probably right), but it's a big deal for us up here :)! We're loving it - pics of the kids sledding, playing, etc. to come! Merry Christmas to EVERYONE!!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I noticed the grilled cheese recipe suggested trying jam. We go one further and make grilled peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. Goes great with a tall glass of cold milk. Yum!
WOW... that is what I call SOME SNOW!
I love that you have receipes on the side of your blog. WONDERFUL! I will have to check those out!
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Yes, we have insane amount as well!! And now we're attempting to leave today and head over to the Lake Wenatchee area!! The pass should be fine... it's just getting to the pass that will be a bit tricky! Wish us luck. :)
Merry Christmas!
Looking forward to seeing you guys soon. :)
I am ready for it to leave! I am trying to get ready for a trip here you know and the weather is not being very cooperative for running tons of errands.
Ironically, we don't have snow at all... However, it is SO COLD that the pipes in our shower froze overnight! I had to take a shower at my friend's house. (Fixed now.) It'll be warmer the next few days so no white Christmas for us. You have enough snow for the both of us. If I don't talk to you before then, Merry Christmas! You are such a blessing to me.!
15"? ha! Yeah - we definitely get our fair share over here in WI. Why anyone lives in WI - I don't know. Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Abraham's 1st Christmas - I bet that was fun!
Wow that is a lot of snow! Don't get lost in it, okay? :) We were in Florida for Christmas and it was 75-80 degrees. :)
Post a Comment