This past week we've received 5 inches of snow at our house. It's stinkin' COLD here (highs in the 20s) - trust me for B'ham, that's cold!! Abraham had a good time checking out snow for the first time. It was time for his nap, so he didn't last too long. He did think it was fun to kick it around though! Of course, Lowa and Whitt are thrilled and want to go out and play in it all of the time! Thankfully we have an enclosed deck off the back where I can watch from the window - I'm not crazy - it's fun to watch, not hang out in all day!!
So we've had pink-eye going around - woohoo - FUN! First Lowa, then a week later Whitt. I thought we'd made it through without Abraham getting it, but guess what he woke up with this morning - goop and pink eyes!! I'll be glad when this has run its course (Tom and I have managed to escape, but now have dry-cracked hands from all of the hand washing). Good times :)!
2 comments:
Too cute!! Gotta love the pink eye bug. So fun to have the snow. Your kids are so cute!
That's what often happens to Ernie and me, thankfully - we miss the sickness but end up with hands that look a bit diseased from all the washing. But I'd take that over illness any day!
Post a Comment